Thursday, October 08, 2009

End of Delta sem 1 life.

Final exam is finally over. Went to Sushi King and ate too much. =P All because I was too greedy for the unagi. lol... Next time will just concentrate on unagi and don't want to order a set meal anymore. haha...

Just before blogging, I had so many things to share out but once I started to log in everything flew away. Typical.

All hell break loose with the end of examination. Warggghhahahaha...!!! That means more time for my leisure activities. I have always love playing games, reading manga and watching movies. However, my new found interest right now is cooking.

Cooking seems like making a love potion to me. Adding different ingredients together and season it with various spices will produce many amazing stuffs. Could it be that I was influenced by Clamp in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? haha... Not to say that I am such a good cook though. I am still learning. haha... Don't think that it is good enough to show to others. There are still rooms for improvements. ^o^

Today meal is going to be Fillet Masak Sambal again. A simple and low budget dish. Apa-apa pun, janji kenyang sudahlah. =D Why fillet? Because I tak pandai siang ikan leh... =P

I made Tom Yam soup before. It was too sour for me but just nice for my sister. I prefer a spicy one. Foods that are not spicy are not food at all. hahaha...

My new resolution is to go jogging every morning. Kind of doubting myself in doing that. =D

Okay, that's all for now. Going back to my slumber. Till my fingers meet keyboard again and with the internet line not letting me down. See you. Go enjoy your life. =D

No comments: