Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back from BuddY Mini Camp.

Reached my Melaka house yesterday at around 2.30pm. It was a wonderful yet short camp. Met new friends. Had lots of fun and definitely learned something. A nice experience that I will treasure. Hope to join such a camp more in the future. Get to play on the beach and with sea water on the last day which conclude the whole trip with a great end. =D

Actually, from the activities and interaction with some new friends in this camp made me think again about my future, relationship with people and also myself. What do I really really want from myself and others? How should I change to have a better life? Yes!!! I do need some changes in my life since I am not so happy with it right now. I am thinking and thinking... I also found some people that I admire for their courage and attitude toward life. How they seems so decisive with their actions and how brave they are to be different from the crowds. It is wonderful to see that they are all such close friends even if they are different from each other. As always, I am the one who like to sit back and observe people. haha... They are a fun and reliable crowd to be with.

My laptop is currently with CK. He help me to reformat it and I know that it is in good hands. haha... Therefore, I am using my sister's computer to blog and play. hehe...

I will be going back to my hometown tonight. Meet my family and maybe some old friends. I missed out the recent secondary school reunion in Pasir Puteh. In fact, it had been almost half a year since I last went back to Kelantan. Kind of miss it now. Looking forward to see some familiar faces. Oh, yeah!!! I can collect another Coke glass tonight while waiting for the bus to arrive. haha... By going back to my family, I am usually cutting myself off from the cyber world. That means no blogging, no facebook, no onemanga, no movies and no J-rocks. duh...

Anyway, anyhow, I will be back from Kelantan after 2 weeks. Going to face a new trimester again. For now, enjoy your holidays and just go do something crazy because life is too short to regret it later. haha... Bye bye.

p/s: got a new eye candy... =P

No comments: