Thursday, October 08, 2009

Fillet Masak Sambal.

I made what I said I was going to make today. Fillet Masak Sambal. It is much better this time than the last one. I think it's because I took a longer time to "tumis" the sambal. haha...

Seriously addicted to facebook. The games, the quizzes, and the videos. Many of my friends are posting interesting videos in their profile and so do I. Sometimes they are the same videos because I think they are worth sharing. That is why I am looking forward to see more interesting videos being shared in facebook.

Some examples:





I haven't played Pokemon for ages now. Trying to get back to it. Will be going for a camp this weekend. After that, going back to my hometown. Having mix feelings about them. Anyway, hope it's going to be fun and more funzzz... haha...

Adios. See you next time.

No comments: