Monday, July 27, 2009

heavy rain and flash flood.

It has been raining since early in the morning. Pretty heavy with thunder and lightning. I felt quite good because it cooled the house.

I was cooking breaklunch and suddenly, my feet were in water. Shocked! I looked around and guess what? My kitchen was flooded!!! Damn! Peeked behind my house and got a second shock. The whole alley was underwater!!! Warrrghhhh!!!!!!!! Help, help, help!!! Triple shock! Even the garage was flooded because the whole road was underwater too! Nooooo... My sandals and slippers are floating... floating... floating... Aduuuiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! It is going to be a hard work to clean up all those... dirty water stains and dirt plus some wet dry dead grasses... Damn. I hate it. Hate it!

Right now, I am practically trapped inside my house. Luckily there is no class today. Waiting for my sisters to be back from their classes. I wonder how are they going to get into the house. It is flooding and dirty. Dirty.Dirty. Dirty!!!

Oh, the kitchen is almost dry now! Hmm... Damn flash flood. Let me check the garage. Hmm... No more water pooling except for the dirt and grasses..... Have to clean up, clean up. Hate it. Hate it. Did I mentioned that the bathroom and toilet were affected too? Well, luckily the bedrooms, living room and center space were safe. Haizzz... Have to go now. It is still thundering and lightning.

No comments: