Saturday, December 15, 2007

mr president

how dare you ask me "what you hold the position for?" when you yourself never attend any seminar, talk or our club official meeting. always ask you underlings to cover for your shit!!! only care for your other club.
listen here properly!!! whether you like it or not, you are the president and i am just an ASSISTANT secretary. ASSISTANT secretary!!! your vice president, secretary and treasurer are willing to take your all your bull but do not ever think that i will anyway be like them.
want to talk about RESPONSIBILITY? damn you, our club biggest coming event is not even organized by you. and what is your position again? PRESIDENT!!! i am just a small tiny ASSISTANT secretary, and i did my part in it. how about you??? what the hell have you contribute for that? where is your responsibility???
do not ever try to dare me anymore. got it? ADIOS!!!

P/S: oh, my God! i really hate myself when i get mad!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Master of 5.1 said...

@_@'''
which club u r?

Lay Hun Lee said...

cannot say... i just want to scream out my dissatisfaction out here. thanks for being concern.