Sunday, May 24, 2009

Casa Lily

Hello, hello;

I am so happy right now. XD

It's a new dawn, it's a new day. The perfect time to start anew and turn over the old leaf. teehee...

Let's me introduce you to FiRiea's new friend, Casa Lily. hahaha...

Casa looks so good in a saree ^o^

Sometimes FiRiea visits Casa and they have so much fun together.



Meanwhile, Casa also enjoy playing with FiRiea at his house. ^O^


~good friends dancing together~


~in the garden~


Don't they just look perfect for each other? ~^^~ I do think so.



Right now, Casa and FiRiea are working hand in hand to decorate their houses. Casa's current priority is to decorate her kitchen. Isn't that lovely. I can't wait to see what a beautiful kitchen it is going to be. haha...


~Casa's kitchen under constructions~


~Casa's with her toy collections~

The mystery eggs were quite a waste if you ask me. You never know what you are going to get. Sometimes you even get the same toys. duh... Nevertheless, the toys are very cute. haha...

p/s: This post is kind of retarded for my age. Maybe people will assume that I had brain damages. hahaha...

No comments: