Saturday, April 25, 2009

it is ON !!!

fuh... i had a cold war with my roomie today.

it was my fault anyway. i was extremely late to lunch. they waited for me for an hour and even ordered chicken rice for me. the thing is, i did not ask them to wait or help me to order anything. however, my gravely fault is that i also did not tell them to not wait for me before i went to shower ( by the way, i showered for about half an hour. hehe... kanasai... ) duh... i should have picked up the phone and said:

"dun wait for me yaa... i dun wan eat oredi. wanna go shower now. u guy eat baa..."

what made matter worst was when i went to the shop and instead of apologizing, i said: "why order for me?" woah!!! that really add oil to the flame lor...

haih... yup, i know it is my damn fault and i apologize about it. sorry........

the good news is, she have forgiven me just now. haha... yeah. thank you for not being mad for too long. if not, i don't know what to do leh... but, to have to bear her hatred even for just half a day is really dreadful. gosh, i really thought the world had stop spinning! lol...

erm... why did i feel so bad about it? aside from it being my mistake, it was the first time that we have such an uncomfortable situation. so, i really have no idea on how to deal with it. there have never been anything like this between us for almost 3 years. and it just happened she is about to leave in about a month. duh... really regret it.

again, i am sorry and thank you for forgiving me. yeah, now everybody officially know that i am such a jerk.

p/s: tell you something, i actually haven't return home since lunch. lol... was feeling scared leh...

No comments: