Thursday, March 05, 2009

tag tag

my virgin tagging... ( hope it does not sound too weird, but who cares anyway =P )

Let's tag tag tag.

Here's how it works.
1. write ten things about the person who tagged you.
2. write ten things about yourself.
3. find ten person u wanna tag.


1--> ten things about Jia Wen ~~~


1. Jia Wen is a girl if you are wondering =D
2. She is not single.
3. has a few pets, like Nike and Ayam.
4. very cute.
5. I first know her through Kim Foong because we were housemates in EP.
6. love to drink Shandy.
7. a very good girl, no late night outing, no drinking, no gambling, no smoking, no clubbing, and no drug of course.
8. I can see that she loves EH very much.
9. currently studying in MMU Cyberjaya.
10. I hope she still listen to PCD. haha...


2--> ten things about me ~~~

1. birth name is Lay Hun and surname is Lee.
2. was in Sekolah Kebangsaan.
3. learning my broken Mandarin informally from friends, if you hear me speaks Chinese, please do not expect me to read or write it lor... haha...
4. love to learn languages actually but why most 'bahasa' teachers are very 'garang' ?
5. opss... gained a whole lot of weight but have not been reducing it yet.
6. does not handle chores properly.
7. love spicy foods the most.
8. love to love.
9. hate laundry the most, must have washing machine (whoever created it is an awesome genius)
10. extremely friendly to closest friends only. hehe...


3--> I want to tag ~~~

1. Jessie
2. Pei Fen
3. Asmice
4. Cindy
5. Kim Foong
6. Yin Fung
7. Yeong Chiann
8. Koo Pig
9. CK Tan
10. Mei Yin

thanks for reading up to here. haha... :D

4 comments:

Yin Tan said...

emmm jiawen is a good gal??? =p

she is very VERY happy reading that statement lahh she gt tell u onot??!

Lay Hun Lee said...

ooo... she did not said anything about it. haha... but, she is a good girl all right. or maybe one year is too short for me to know all her dark secrets? haha...

jiawen said...

wei wei.. indeed i m a good girl :P all the points are so so true about me except "I like to drink sandy?"

i never had sandy before laaah
i drink jolly sandy :P

Lay Hun Lee said...

oopss, sorry. Jolly Shandy is it? my mistake. =D