Friday, December 12, 2008

Singapore, here I come !!!

just had my last mid-term paper today, and in less than 5 hours i will be leaving for Singapore. it is just a short trip actually, but i am still very excited because... it had been ages and ages since my last out of Malaysia trip. hahaha... well, the main focus of this trip is to visit NTU of course since it is a university based trip. anyhow, i am looking forward to it.

however, after this 2 days and 1 night trip, it will be time to catch up with assignmentsss... there are 3 assignments left. all due in a week or two. haih... nevertheless, i must enjoy myself to the fullest at Singapore first, then come back and face those terrible assignments. hehe... :P

okay, see you when i am back. not yet finish packing. adios...

xoxo

p/s: i guess it is just not my style to "xoxo"... (^o^) but still, mmmuakssszzz.............. because i am so happy right now. haha...

No comments: